Welcome to the Homepage of the
20th IBF Congress 2017
Balint Theory and Practice: Exploring Diversity
The UK Balint Society is pleased to host this Congress at Keble College, Oxford, starting with registration from 2pm, Wednesday 6th September and ending at 1pm Sunday 10th September 2017. We will have a full programme of groups (including Balint groups, Balint leadership training groups and a Balint Psychodrama Group), paper presentations, posters and workshops as well as time for leisure, entertainment and getting to know each other. Oxford is a city full of culture and spaces to walk and talk or relax, within easy reach of other interesting places to visit.
Keble College has all the facilities we need for the conference allowing us to offer conference fees which include the cost of registration, accommodation and all meals from dinner on 6th September to breakfast on 10th September. It is also possible to register as a non-residential delegate.
- 1st April 2017: Online early bird booking opens.
- 15th June 2017: Online higher rate booking begins. Add £50 to all rates shown below.
Residential rates shown by type of room: (Includes accommodation, all meals, registration fee)
- Single room with bathroom: Early bird rate £650 good availability
- Single room sharing bathroom with one other room: Early bird rate £570 limited number available early booking advised
- Double room with bathroom for delegate and accompanying person (full board): Early bird rate £1000 total limited number available early booking advised
- Double room with bathroom for two delegate partners: £570 per person limited number available early booking advised
Non-residential (Includes registration fee, all meals except breakfast, no accommodation): Early bird rate £400
Exploring our conference pages:
There is a list of pages to the right of this page. Click on the item in the list to open the page you wish to read.
Latest conference news:
This will be posted here when we have something new to tell you. The link to book online will appear here on 1st April 2017.
Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org