THE BALINT SOCIETY –CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellation by a delegate
1. Cancellation requests should be submitted in writing to the Administrator with the bank account name, sort code and account number used to pay the registration fee.
2. The Society will refund the registration fee paid at day delegate rate, less an administration charge of £25.00.
3. Residential & Annual Dinner: Refund of payments for overnight accommodation and the annual dinner will be subject to the Society being able to change the number of delegates contracted with the provider, or there being a refund by the provider. Cancellations may therefore receive only a proportion or none of this payment depending on the deadline for final numbers.
4. In the case of payment by Trusts, an alternative delegate may be sent to the event free of charge. Please notify the administrator of their details.
5. When a delegate does not attend without notice, no refund can be issued.
Cancellation by the Society
1. In the unlikely event of The Balint Society cancelling an event, the registration fee will be refunded in full.
2. Occasionally it is necessary to make late changes to an event programme and the Society reserves the right to do this.