The event will be held in the heritage house of Insole Court with a rich welsh mining history as well as beautiful house and tranquil garden.
• 09.30 - 10.00 Registration
• 10.10 - 10.50 Welcome talk and introduction
• 11.00 - 12.30 Balint group
• 12.30 - 13.50 lunch/tour of the Insole Court
• 14.00 - 15.30 Balint group
• 15.35 -16.00 Coffee Break
• 16.05 -16.45 Plenary
• 17.00 End of the day
4 student places are available at a reduced rate. Please contact Dr Liz Forty to check availability.
Two groups will be offered:
- this group will consider leadership skills in an experiential environment – a Balint group in the morning led by members of the group, with reflection on leadership and a peer supervision group in the afternoon with further discussion on both individual and group supervision.
– a smaller group for delegates who are interested in Balint but not necessarily in the pathway of accreditation; – more of a taster session
Cardiff, CF5 2LN