Balint Leadership in an Online World
Thursday 20th August, 6 till 7.30 pm
This seminar is for leaders involved in or anticipating running online Balint groups (including those on the accreditation pathway).
- Would you like to share your experience of running online Balint groups with other leaders?
- Do you know what works and what doesn't?
- Have you thought about running a group online but need more confidence?
Come and participate in this first session where leaders meet to share the latest challenges in running Balint groups.
Topics may include:
- Which platform to use.
- Essential planning.
- Avoiding common pitfalls.
- A chance to ask questions of seminar participants.
The seminar will take place on Zoom and will include small group breakouts.
- Hosts: Dr Sylvia Chudley and Dr Shake Seigel.
- Cost: The seminar is free.
- Closing Date: Please register by 18th August 2020
If you would further information before registering then please contact the Balint Society Administrator, Julie Saxton on firstname.lastname@example.org.