Balint by Zoom from Belfast
13th to 14th November 2020
This year we will be holding this event online and will be meeting Friday evening and Saturday only.
The event is organised by Dr. Marie King, Dr. Glenda Mock, and Psychotherapist Christine Christie, and will provide an opportunity for clinical and allied health professionals and those in training to explore their feelings about patients in the safety of small groups.
Registration will be at 6.45pm, and our opening speaker will be at 7pm. Dr Suni Perera will speak on "Balint Covid-19. The doctor-patient relationship: my experience of consulting in this new normal".
We will have three Balint sessions and related activities, and conclude on Saturday at 2pm; Zoom links will remain open until 2.30pm for an optional networking opportunity.
A wonderful opportunity for busy professionals to reflect on their work, and we always have a warm welcome to those of you who are new to Balint.
- Start: Friday 13th November at 18:30pm.
- Finish: Saturday 14th November at 14:30pm.
- Event Co-ordinator: Dr Marie King (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Cost: £60 per delegate. £20 per student.
- PPD: TBC.
- Timetable: Balint by Zoom in Belfast Timetable.
- Instructions and link to access the event will be sent closer to the time.
Please note the closing date for registration is 31st October 2020.
|Belfast By Zoom Event Fee|
|Participant Fee||£ 60.00|
|Student Fee (undergraduate)||£ 20.00|