Oxford Balint Weekend, Corpus Christi College: 1 - 3 October 2021
Refresh your enthusiasm
Revive your empathy
Share your experience of the consultation
Come to understand your feelings and how to work more effectively
Balint Groups, Demonstration Groups & Group Leaders Workshop
Groups are made up of GPs and allied professionals, led by experienced leaders, and explore the psychological and emotional aspects of patient work.
Group experience is not necessary.
Participation in the Group Leaders Workshop counts towards Leadership Accreditation.
Please find the timetable here: Oxford Timetable 1 - 3 October 2021.
- Start & Finish Time: The conference commences on Friday evening 6.30 pm and ends on Sunday at 12 noon
- Student Places: A limited number of Student places are available on a first-come, first-served basis (supported by the Cyril Gill fund). These are for medical students in the clinical part of their course, and therefore able to present a patient contact to their group. You must still be a student at the time of the weekend. Residential Cost is £50, Non-residential £25. Please apply by email to Dr. D Watt if you wish to attend.
- Fees: The conference fee includes accommodation and food unless you select non-residential. Non-residential includes all meals except breakfast.
- Early Bird Discount: this finishes on the 5th July 2021. Any registrations after this date will incur a £25 surcharge. Please note we cannot guarantee accommodation for bookings made after the 5th July.
- Contact: for any queries regarding this event, please contact Dr. David Watt: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by DAVID ILIFF. License: CC-BY-SA 3.0
Oxford, OX1 4JF
|Single room||£ 325.00|
|Single room, en suite||£ 355.00|
|Twin room, en suite. Shared with delegate (per person)||£ 325.00|
|Twin room, en suite. Shared with non-delegate (per room)||£ 600.00|
|Non-residential: conference fee only||£ 215.00|