If you would like to join a Balint group please contact your regional representative who will have up to date information about local groups led by Balint Society members. Open groups are often mixed professional groups; there is usually a charge. Some groups are online.
If you are looking to start a new group see ‘How to start a new Balint group’. Your regional representative (see below) can put you in touch with local Balint Society Accredited Leaders.
Balint Society Regional Representatives:
- Scotland – Aileen Ogilvie-Reilly – email@example.com
- North East – Jane Dammers – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leeds, Yorkshire and Humberside – Gearoid Fitzgerald – email@example.com
- North West – Caroline Palmer – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midlands – Shake Seigel – email@example.com
- London and the South East – David Watt – firstname.lastname@example.org or Helen Sheldon – email@example.com
- East Anglia – Richard Pannett – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bristol and South West – Judy Malone – email@example.com
- North Wales – Ann Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org
- South Wales – Amelia Lyons – Amelia.Lyons@wales.nhs.uk
- Northern Ireland – Marie King – email@example.com
- Republic of Ireland – Patsy Brady – firstname.lastname@example.org