If you would like to join a Balint group please contact your regional representative who will have up to date information about local groups led by Balint Society members. Open groups are often mixed professional groups; there is usually a charge. Some groups are online.
See here for a list of open groups currently accepting members which also includes online groups due to the Covid-19 pandemic – Balint Groups Online & By Region September 20.
If you would like to add your group to this list please email the Balint Administrator – email@example.com.
If you are looking to start a new group see ‘How to start a new Balint group’. Your regional representative (see below) can put you in touch with local Balint Society Accredited Leaders.
Balint Society Regional Representatives:
- Scotland – Aileen Ogilvie-Reilly – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North East – Jane Dammers – email@example.com
- Leeds, Yorkshire and Humberside – Gearoid Fitzgerald – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North West – Caroline Palmer – email@example.com
- Midlands – Shake Seigel – firstname.lastname@example.org
- London and the South East – David Watt – email@example.com or Helen Sheldon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- East Anglia – Richard Pannett – email@example.com
- Bristol and South West – Judy Malone – firstname.lastname@example.org
- North Wales – Ann Evans – email@example.com
- South Wales – Amelia Lyons – Amelia.Lyons@wales.nhs.uk
- Northern Ireland – Marie King – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Republic of Ireland – Patsy Brady – email@example.com